Terms and Conditions
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Delivery Policy; we aim to delivery all goods within 3- 10 working days of receipt of payment. In most cases though your order will be delivered in 1 - 2 working days. For smaller orders we use Royal Mail as our preferred delivery client and for orders over 2 kg we use Parcelforce. Postage is always FREE no matter the cost or weight of the product.
- Refund / Cancelation Policy; if you are at all unhappy with your purchase and contact us within 7 days of receipt of the item and we can offer you a full refund. We do NOT cover return postage costs in this instance and can only cover return postage if the product is deemed faulty by us on receipt of the return. A credit will then be issued in the form of a cheque of debit/credit card refund.
- Contact Us; We can be contacted via telephone Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm on 01484 76 76 60. Out of these hours please email email@example.com or use the contact form on our website. Our full business details are: TAFS Products Ltd, FR Mallinson Ltd (building name), Owler Ings Road, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 1EJ.
- Products; we withhold the right to change prices for products at any time without prior notice. We will though stay as competitive as possible and should you find a product cheaper elsewhere please contact us for a quote. Products may sometimes vary from the images on the website.
Warranty for Electrical Goods; All electrical goods sold by us come with a two-year warranty as standard. The first years coverage is inclusive of both parts and labour, year two covers the cost of parts but labour costs may be incurred. All we ask to honour this two-year warranty is that the customer bears the cost of posting the damaged item back to ourselves. We can advise on the cheapest and most effective way to do this of course.
- Loan Items; when loaning an item and purchasing this as a product from our website you are agreeing to a loan of a piece of equipment that we 'TAFS Products Ltd' own. The piece of equipment is being loaned to you from us and upon request can be called back into our stock at any time without prior notice. The weekly charge is reflective of the loan of the item in question and does not represent a purchase of said item after a particular date. The cost of the loan is charged per week and MUST be paid up front before the loan starts. If you go over the originally purchased amount and timescale by one full day you will be charged the weekly rate until the item is returned to us. We request that the item is sent back on the last day of your loan. For example, if you purchased the item on a Monday you will be required to send the item back to us on the following Monday. If the item is not sent back until the following Tuesday (determined by proof of postage) you will be sent an invoice for the weekly charge to pay within 10 days. In the event that any outstanding loan arrears are NOT paid within 7 days of the invoice a cost to the full RRP of the item PLUS any outstanding loan arrears will be invoiced. Upon payment of this invoice, the item will be yours to keep. Failure to pay any invoices will mean the debt being passed onto a collection agency who may add their own fees.